I provide individual lessons 45 minutes or one hour. The level of the lessons vary from beginners to those who passed or would like to pass Rock School Guitar exams up to last 8th grade and beyond.
All students will get what they expect – songs to play, skills, knowledge, music theory. There is wide range of needs and I always focus on one student, so there is no one way to go. I always play with my students and show them how to do it properly, so it sounds good. I can record the session, the song we play, so you can listen to it later and have a track of your progress.
Depends on student’s desire and ability I can provide wide range of solutions:
- learning chords and strum the songs,
- heavy playing on electric guitar with distortion – heavy rock, metal,
- improvisation, soloing,
- music theory, scales, chords structure, harmony,
- blues harmony and soloing,
- Rock School Guitar grades.
This list is not exhaustive, if there is anything particular you would like to learn, just email me or give me a phone call.
I hope to hear from you soon.